As we age, most of us begin the hunt for the perfect skin care product to give us gorgeous, wrinkle free, vibrant skin. Just like millions of other people, you too are probably falling victim to wrinkles, age spots and a variety of other problems that are a result of aging and sometimes just plain old stress. Not only do these signs of aging make you look older than you actually are at times, they also hide your true beauty. The good news is that all you need to do is find the right wrinkle cream and you can reverse the signs of aging to the tune of 10 to 20 years!
By using an effective wrinkle cream, you can get back the elasticity of your younger and firmer skin. Wrinkle creams have been proven to be effective and the right one can achieve some truly exceptional results. Even so, it all will depend on which wrinkle cream you select. There are lots of bogus wrinkle creams products on the market that don’t even deliver half the results that they promise to deliver. After reading online reviews and doing our own research regarding Avotone wrinkle cream we felt it warranted a thorough review.
Avotone wrinkle creams claim to fame is that it will take 8 years off your skin in just 30 days. Women of all ages that have included Avotone in their healthy skin care routines have documented remarkable improvements in the visual appeal of their skin, including a reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, improved elasticity as well as an overall more youthful and vital appearance. All of these results without surgery, chemical peels, bleaching or injections.
The exclusive Avotone formula naturally relaxes the face muscles using state-of-the-art peptides that are said to significantly decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The active ingredients in Avotone wrinkle cream includes the following:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 which is a peptide that is safe for all skin types. It minimizes the intensity of muscle contractions by lowering the production of excessive neurotransmitters. When you reduce the intensity of these contractions you reduce the amount of the wrinkles that lead to skin that looks older than you actually are.
- Avocado Oil which is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Chlorophyll, Lecithin and Potassium is one of the most important elements in the Avotone wrinkle cream. It has excellent moisturizing components and is particularly beneficial in relieving issues related to eczema, rashes, mature and dry skin. Avocado Oil is actually one of the most effectively penetrating oils being used in skin care products today and is an essential part of the Avotone patent pending formula.
The beneficial qualities of the avocado oil properties include:
- Chlorophyll which is a key component in the fight against the skins aging process. It is also often used to relieve acne and age spots as well as prevent skin cancer.
- Lecithin which is a powerful, all natural antioxidant which protects the skin from dehydration. In addition it softens the skin as well as assists in replenishing the defensive acid mantle.
- Vitamin A which is a protective vitamin that acts as an antioxidant by neutralizing the damaging components that attack the skin, encouraging the prevention of wrinkles, fighting off contamination and keeping the skin youthful.
- Vitamin D is one of three vitamins that can be directly absorbed through the skin, and is also an essential part of reproducing new skin cells.
- Potassium which also helps keep the skin hydrated.
To use Avotone you start with a clean and dry face. Then just use a pea sized dollop of the wrinkle cream each time you apply it. Smooth Avotone lightly over the problem areas of your face and neck until absorbed. In the beginning you’ll want to use it once in the morning and then again at night for 30 days. After the 30 days, you only need to use it once a day, preferably before you go to bed.
Actual customer reviews we found online were positive ones saying things like:
“After using Avotone for just 2 weeks my skin was really smooth, almost wrinkle free. My husband was astonished and said I looked 30 again.”
“When I first tried Avotone my wife was startled by the fast results. Now mine is gone and my wife won’t share hers!”
“I work in a high end retail store and have always seemed to spend half my salary on expensive wrinkle creams and really never saw any real results. After using Avotone for 30 days, I can’t believe my eyes! This stuff works!”
Avotone wrinkle cream costs $39.95 for a 1 month supply which some felt was expensive but still is somewhat inexpensive when compared to other high end store wrinkle creams.
The bottom line is that is product receive predominately positive results. It also comes with a 90 day money back guarantee which may be enough reason to at least try it.