SkinCell Vial #29-A was created by in 2006 by Elldia Labs. SkinCell Vial #29-A is being marketed as being the most advanced anti wrinkle cream world wide going so far as to say that it is far better even than Botox when it comes to erasing wrinkles, firming drooping skin and reducing the appearance age spots as well as eye puffiness.
They also state that it outperforms any other wrinkle cream products on the market by approximately 257 percent. In addition, they state that it eliminates wrinkles up to 5 times faster. Their success is based on their products 99% peptide concentration which they save provides it with the maximum strength of the essential elements necessary in an efficient anti aging approach.
What Is In Product Formula?
SkinCell Vial #29-A is made up of a 99 percent concentration of unique peptides that once they are massaged into the skin, will instantaneously increase the production of collagen which is essential for healthy youthful looking skin.
Here is an overview of some of the peptides used in SkinCell Vial #29-A:
- Eyeseryl is said to significantly reduce puffy, baggy eyes in as little as 15 days.
- Matrixyl 3000 is said to reduce deep wrinkles at an around 44.9% based on their scientific testing.
- Syn Col is said to build collagen in the skin which leads to a younger, fresher appearance.
- Snap8 is said to be a risk free and inexpensive substitute for Botox which is targeted on lines and wrinkles.
- Arireline NP is said to drastically tighten up the skin within about 15 days reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- PentaPeptide 13 is said to reduce the deepness of facial wrinkles by between 25 to 47 percent.
Is It Proven To Work?
To date there doesn’t seem to have been any documented side effects from the use of SkinCell Vial #29-A. As far as the claims regarding how effective and fabulous this product is they’re so over the top that they are hard to believe. SkinCell#29-A also states that it has been subject to clinical testing despite the fact that no results are shown on the website.
Even so, the patented ingredients that are included in their formula have undergone testing which is evident on their website. Also, most individuals like to know what all the active ingredients are in the products they purchase however these aren’t evident.
The bottom line is that SkinCell Vial #29-A has the potential of reducing the appearance of wrinkles based the reported ingredients however there is a good chance that it will take much longer then promised. Price is also going to be a huge factor for many individuals because it is considerably more expensive than several other anti aging products on the market today.